Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Security Toolbox

rockford I thought I would tell you what I use to keep my computer systems free from problems. 

My security starts with securing my router.  Every one is different and the best set up for you will be what works best for you and your system.  Make sure you read your routers user manual and set your router as secure as all of your computers will accept.  I have an older wireless laptop that will not let me run the best security at all times so it only goes online when it needs to be updated. 

I keep and use these programs in my personal security toolbox.

You will need to read up on each program to decide if you want to install and use it. These work for me and my systems, hopefully they will help you.

With that info,

Safer Surfing!

No comments: